Topics of Discussion:
- Evolving and Enhancing U.S. Hypersonic Capabilities
- Rapidly Delivering Hypersonic Capabilities to the Warfighter
- Providing Full Life-Cycle Support of Naval Aviation Aircraft in Support of Urgent Warfighter Needs
- Expanding and Sustaining Production of U.S. Hypersonic Weapons
- Employing Hypersonic Weapons to Deter Enemy Attacks and Guarantee the Security of our Nation
- Understanding the Stresses and Complexities of Flights at Extreme Speeds
- Delivering Hypersonic Systems Across Naval Platforms
- Developing Hybrid Engines Capable of Efficient Hypersonic Flight
- Accelerating the Acquisition of U.S. Hypersonic Platforms
Who Should Attend this Symposium:
Aerospace Engineer, Applications Engineer, Assistant Director, BD Manager, Branch Head - Sensor Systems, Business Development - Missile Systems, Business Development for Advanced High-Speed Weapons Directorate, CEO, Chief Engineer/Principal, Chief Scientist/Vice President, Chief Systems Engineer, Chief Test Pilot, Chief Advanced Technology Development, Chief, Bomber, Nuclear, and S&T Programs, Corporate Director of Technology, Defense Fellow, Dir. of Technical Operations Missile and Space Programs, Director of Hypersonic Programs, Director of Strategy for Space, Director of the National Security Programs, Director, Defense Sales & Business Development, Government Business Development, Director, Hypersonic Strategy & Business Development, Director Strategic Programs, Director Tactical Systems and Emerging Programs, Division Manager - Air and Missile Defense Operations, Electronics Engineer, Extended Range Weapon Program Manager, Future Systems Analyst, Hypersonic Architect, Hypersonic Thrust Lead, Lead - Collaborative R&D, Manager - Govt and Defense Strategy, Manager-Technology Partnerships, Manager - Vehicles Technology Development, Materials Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Military Analyst, OPIR Program Director, Ops Officer, President/CEO, Professor of Aeronautics, Project Engineering Manager, R&T Chief Engineer, Research Scientist, Sales Manager, Science Advisor, Senior Intelligence Officer, Senior Scientist, Senior Systems Engineer, Senior VP Engineering, SME Space Systems, Sr. Director - Missile Market Area, Strategic Planner, Strategy & Resource Manager, System Director, System Engineer, Technology Development Manager, Vice President Engineering, Vice President Defense, VP Advanced Programs & Technology, and more!
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the hypersonics community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD, IC, DHS, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.